1. Students will be able to hone in on important information while also providing their own thoughtful reactions to what they have read.
2. Students will understand principles, terminology, and execution of Laban Movement Analysis.
3. Students will develop critical analysis skills.
4. Students will delve into a dance related topic of interest to them and develop group collaboration and presentation skills.
5. Students will understand the common aspects of several forms of dance through analysis of how aesthetic principles and varied movement techniques are applied and emphasized within various dance genres.