Course Description: Psychological skills for performers. Topics include audition preparation, conquering stage fright, preventing overuse injury, attention control, creativity. Skills applicable to any performance situation.
Students completing this course will be able to:
1. Have the skills to manage anxiety through the implementation of relaxation training.
2. Use mental visualization to enhance their performance and their performance preparation.
3. Use the 5 stages of the performance process to support future performance.
4. Create an optimal performance mindset.
5. Approach a performance with confidence.
6. Break through what is limiting their self expression.
7. Step up, risk and enjoy performing.