Skip to main content
Harold B. Lee Library
HBLL 2020 College of Life Sciences Poster Competition
Virtual Open House
Search this Guide
HBLL 2020 College of Life Sciences Poster Competition: Virtual Open House
Virtual Open House
Online Awards Ceremony
Competition Awards Ceremony Recording
Poster and Presentation Links (1-18)
1. Invasives and the Native Great Basin Desert Plant Community: Competition Response Under Changing Precipitation and Fire Regimes
2. Does the Morphologically Constrained Species Alfaro cultratus Display Sexual Dimorphism?
3.Understanding the Changes in Gene Expression Between Stages of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
4. CUBAP: An Interactive Web Portal for Analyzing Codon Usage Bias Across Populations
5. Sunflower Seedlings Fail to Remove Uranium in the Navajo Nation
6. Preclinical Evaluation of Anti-TK1 Antibodies for the Treatment of Colorectal Malignancies
Video Presentation 3rd Place Award Winner!
7. Understanding Drug Addiction Through Optogenetics
8. Zika and Dengue Virus Live Vaccines: Experiments to Improve the Thermostability of a Vaccine Candidate Through Lyophilization
9. Do Gender and Age Affect How College Students Address Their STEM Instructors?
10. Why Longer Exams Are Better for Learning: Extended Exams Increase Information Retention by Creating Stronger Connections in the Brain
Poster 1st Place Award Winner!
11. Macrophage Toll-Like Receptor Chimeric Antigen Receptor: MOTO-CAR™ Shows Potent Activation and Killing of Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells
12. The Owlet Pregnancy Band: Is It Accurate?
13. The Influence of Staphylococcus aureus Biofilm-Associated Gene Mutations on Biofilm Composition
Video Presentation 2nd Place Award Winner!
14. Optimal Chemotherapeutic Combination of 9 Natural Compounds in Treating PC-3 Prostate Cancer Cells
15. Effects of Acute and Chronic Morphine on Lateral Paracapsular Amygdala Circuitry
16. Cognitive Decline in Older Adults After Incident Coronary Heart Disease or After First Receipt of CABG Surgery or PCI
17. STEMFI Changes Classrooms
18. Why Parents Say No to Having Their Children Vaccinated Against Measles: A Systematic Review of the Social Determinants of Parental Perceptions and Family Approaches to Addressing MMR Vaccine Hesitancy
Poster and Presentation Links (19-35)
19. Anthropogenic Changes to Color Expression in the Mud Fiddler Crab Uca pugnax
20. Floral Traits Underlying Evolution in Gilia yorkii
21. Measuring Alcohol-Induced Secondary Structure Changes of SNAP-25A
22. Utah Lake's Cyanobacteria Proliferation and Toxin Production in Response to Nitrogen and Phosphorous Additions
23. Method for Finding the Flexural Rigidity of Individual Internodal Regions of Maize Stalks
24. Does Negative Frequency-Dependent Selection Maintain Gonopodial Asymmetry in Xenophallus umbratilis?
25. Foot Muscle Activation in Resting, Barefoot, and Shod Walking Conditions - A Pilot Study
Video Presentation 1st Place Award Winner!
Poster 3rd Place Award Winner!
26. Comparative Study of Humectants Used to Preserve Epithelial Tissue
Video Presentation People's Choice Award Winner!
27. Hold Your Horses: Tracking Spatial Patterns of Feral Horse Movement Across Seasons and Months in Northwestern Nevada
28. Enhanced Efficiency Phosphorus Fertilizers
29. Ramp Sequences Change Across Tissues: How Ramps Correlate with Differing Tissue-Specific Expression Levels
Poster People's Choice Award Winner!
30. Comparing Intrinsic Foot Muscle Strength and Dynamic Balance in Older Active Males
31. Chemokine Receptor CCRL2-V180M and Its Role in Inflammation and Alzheimer's Disease
32. New Evidence for Alternative Mating Strategies in Alfaro cultratus
Poster 2nd Place Award Winner!
33. Galectin-1: A Potential Protein Therapy for Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 2B
34. Introduction and Evaluation of 10 Hybrid Quinoa X Pitseed Goosefoot Lines in Central Malawi
35. Enhanced Efficiency Nitrogen Fertilizer: Coated Urea
Aug 28, 2020 4:02 PM
Login to LibApps