BMS includes monographs, articles and reviews from journals, Festschriften, congress proceedings, yearbooks, anthologies and essays from critical reports. Main sources for the BMS editorial staff are national bibliographies, journals, monographs and subject bibliographies. Furthermore, contributions from journals with an interdiscplinary view on music are considered for inclusion. Per annum we check some 600 sources and add approximately 10,000 titles.
* IPL Online Newspapers
* Keesing's World News Archive
* LexisNexis Academic -- News
* Los Angeles Times (ProQuest)
* Newspaper Source (EBSCO)
* Newspapers (ProQuest)
* Wall Street Journal (1889 to present)
* World News Connection
* Daily Herald
* Deseret News
* Salt Lake Tribune
* Utah Digital Newspapers
* CRL's Foreign Newspapers Database
* EFE English Language Service (ELS)
* EFE World News Service (Spanish language)
* 19th Century U.S. Newspaper Digital Archive (Gale)
* American Periodical Series Online 1741-1900 (ProQuest - Full text)
* Chicago Tribune (1849 - 1986)
* Christian Science Monitor (1908 - 1994)
* CRL's CCC Camp Newspapers Database
* Historical Newspapers (ProQuest)
* New York Times Archive (1851-2004)
* Times (London) Digital Archive (1785-1985) (Gale)
* CRL's U.S. Ethnic Newspapers Database
* Ethnic NewsWatch (ProQuest)
IIPA provides indexing and abstracts for more than 240 international periodicals. IIPA covers a broad spectrum of the arts and entertainment industry - including dance, film, television, drama, theater, stagecraft, musical theater, circus performance, opera, pantomime, puppetry, magic, performance art and more.
With participation and support from the international scholarly community, JSTOR has created a high-quality, interdisciplinary archive of scholarship, is actively preserving over one thousand academic journals in both digital and print formats, and continues to greatly expand access to scholarly works and other materials needed for research and teaching globally.
The outstanding news coverage includes deep backfiles and up-to-the-minute stories in national and regional newspapers, wire services, broadcast transcripts, international news, and non-English language sources.