Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Philosophy & Church History/Doctrine Librarian
How to Use this Guide
The Latter-day Saint Movement Studies Research Guide highlights essential resources in the study of all religious groups associated with Joseph Smith, Jr., the Book of Mormon, and the Restoration tradition. Each tab specializes in a particular area of scholarship in the field:
- Background tab: background on Latter-day Saints, issues, scriptures, or events.
- Advanced Research tab: advanced research in Church history, theology, and culture.
- Humanities tab: Latter-day Saint art, film, literature, and music.
- Social Sciences tab: Studies in sociology and psychology, including demographics, regarding Latter-day Saints.
- Special Topics tab: Additional resources for common research topics in Church history, theology, and culture.
- Resources A-Z tab: alphabetic list of all resources found on this guide.
These are the most regularly used resources on the Mormon Studies Research Guide.