Subject guides are works in progress.
I joined the library in 2014 and took over this existing guide. Over the 2015 calendar year, I will significantly revise and refine its content.
If you want information added or clarified on this guide:
- Contact me
- Use the comment links throughout
How to Use this Guide
The Psychology Guide helps you find academic resources and be more efficient in your research and writing. Each tab specializes on a particular area:
- Articles: find scholarly journal articles and background information
- Books: find books (both print and e- books)
- Tests & Measures: find tests and measures in the social sciences
- Statistics: find statistics (both national and international) and existing data sets
- Publications: find information relevant to journal publications such as impact factors and citation counts
These are regularly used resources on the Psychology Guide.