Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Virtual Library Appointments
As of 3/13/2020, my appointments will be held virtually via Zoom due to COVID-19 precautions.
I am willing to help with any part of your research or writing process, so please don't hesitate to schedule a consultation. You can see my availability by clicking on the scheduling button under my photo.
ES Darowski Curriculum Vitae
Want to know about my educational background, research interests, and professional activity? Take a look at my CV.
How to Use this Guide
The Psychology Guide helps you find academic resources and be more efficient in your research and writing. Each tab specializes on a particular area:
- Find Articles: find scholarly journal articles and background information
- Find Books: find books (both print and e-books)
- Find Tests & Measures: find tests and measures in the social sciences
- Find Statistics: find existing data sets and statistics
- Find Journal Stats: find information relevant to journal publications such as impact factors and citation counts
- Find Clinical Tools: access the DSM and find other resources and information about psychological disorders, diagnoses, and therapy.
- APA Style: links to many resources tha help write papers with APA formatting.
These are regularly used resources on the Psychology Guide.
Subject guides are works in progress.
If you want information added or clarified on this guide, please contact me.
Search to see if your question has already been answered!