Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Virtual Library Appointments
I am transitioning back to on-campus work. When you set up an appointment using my online scheduler, please let me know whether you prefer meeting in my office or via Zoom. I am willing to help with any part of your research or writing process, so please don't hesitate to schedule a consultation.
ES Darowski Curriculum Vitae
Want to know about my educational background, research interests, and professional activity? Take a look at my CV.
How to Use this Guide
The Psychology Guide helps you find academic resources and be more efficient in your research and writing. Each tab specializes on a particular area:
- Find Articles: find scholarly journal articles and background information
- Find Books: find books (both print and e-books)
- Find Tests & Measures: find tests and measures in the social sciences
- Find Statistics: find existing data sets and statistics
- Find Journal Stats: find information relevant to journal publications such as impact factors and citation counts
- Find Media: find media resources about psychology generally and psychological disorders, diagnoses, and therapy specifically
- APA Style: find resources that explain APA formatting.
These are regularly used resources on the Psychology Guide.
Subject guides are works in progress.
If you want information added or clarified on this guide, please contact me.
Search to see if your question has already been answered!